Cyclus Tools develops and produces top quality tools for professional bicycle repair shops, but of course its also appropriated for hobby technicians. Produced in Europe, these durable tools are permanently proofed by our quality checks. With furnitures for your workshop or cosmetic care products the portfolio is rounded off very well. For every problem Cyclus Tools offers solutions. Cyclus Tools counts among the leading manufacturers of tools for bicycles. To stay at the top we continuously enhance our products for todays fast changing conditions.
The RADONAUT system from Cyclus Tools enables professional measurement and centering of wheels with the highest accuracy.
Wheel radial and lateral runout are determined electromechanically and evaluated electronically via impellers. The wheel measurements can be printed out as a protocol for the customer. The report serves as a "certificate" of the service to be performed, with data on the actual wheel condition, the desired centering accuracy and the expected costs. All data remain stored in the device and can be called up if necessary, e.g. for complaints.
The RADONAUT has a sophisticated and simple to use touch screen interface. Instruction during operation is quick and requires no special prior knowledge. The actual centering process is simple and fast thanks to life-feedback on the screen. A real benefit for the professional workshop.
For wheel measurement of vertical and lateral run-out with truing stand function.
Suitable for wheel sizes 16" - 29" (without tires).
- Measurement with 0.05 mm tolerance.
- Detection of imperfections/damage in the rim.
- Testing of centricity or asymmetric offset of the rim
- Adjustable centering accuracy 0.1 - 3.5 mm
- Output of measurement result report (print / digital)
- Cost calculation for centering work (adjustable in password-protected area)
- Working time control of different operators
- Assistance during centering by life-feedback
- Easy operation via touch screen
- Electromechanical roller measuring sensors
- Automatic adjustment of impeller centering
- Control of spoke tension
- Quality control