Tube repair set
Fast and reliable repair of snake bites" (pinches) and cuts
Each patch enclosed in protective airtight tin foil to keep dust and dirt away
Special rubber solution will permanently bond a patch to a tube in just about 5-10 minutes
20 ml tube of rubber glue
48 rounded rectangular patches (24x35 mm)
Box size: 130x20x65 mm
How tu use:
1. Locate hole in a tube by emerging in water or inspecting airleaks by listening or feeling with senstive skin area.
2. Using a grasp or sandpaper, lightly abrade area around hole. Abrade an area larger than patch size.
3. When possible, clean area with alcohol and allow it to dry completely.
4. Open glue tube and puncture seal. Apply thin coat of glue and spread evenly around hole area. Spread area of glue larger than patch size. Use a clean finger or back of patch to spread glue evenly in a thin layer. Do not apply too much glue. Glue layer should not appear "glopped" on.
5. Allow glue to dry. This may take several minutes. Test by touching only perimeter area of glue, not where patch will contact.
6. Peel patch from patch backing. Handle patch only by edges.
7. Center patch to hole and lay patch on tube.
8. Apply pressure to patch, especially at edges.
9. If possible, maintain pressure for several minutes.
10. Leave clear plastic cover on patch, do not peel up.
11. Mount tube inside tire and inflate.